- Sago pearls / Sabundana -1 cup Soaked
- Rice batter -1.5 cup
- Sour Curd – 3/4 cup Dahir
- Water, 1/4 approximately
- Green Chillies 3, finely chopped
- Ginger-1tsp |
- Coriander Leaves, finely chopped-1 tblsp Fresh Dhania
- Carrot-2 table spoon grated
- Coconut grated -1 table spoon
- Jeera/| Cumin 1 tsp
- Oil, for making dosas
- To taste Salt
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients except oil and make a batter. The batter for this dosa will little thick but little thinner than idli batter.
- Place the dosa griddle over the stove, apply some oil and wipe it with a tissue. After the griddle is hot reduce the flame to medium.
- Pour a ladle of Dosa batter and make a thick dosa abou about 5″ diameter like an uttappam. Sabudana Dosas are thicker than
- Drizzle very little oil along the sides of the Sabudana Dosa. Cover and cook.
- After a minute remove the cover and flip the Sabudana Dosa to the other side.
- Once its cooked, transfer to a serving plate. Serve it with a spicy chutney