- Basmati rice or any good quality Biryani rice soaked- 1 cup
- Strawberry- 4-5 Nos
- Condensed Milk- 4-5 table spoon
- Curd- 2 table spoon
- Red Food colour- 2-3 drops
- Strawberry essence- 3-4 drops
- Salt a pinch
- Sugar-1 table spoon or if you need more sweetness
- Butter- 2 -3 tsp
- Grind the rice along with strawberry, condensed milk, curd, sugar, salt into a smooth batter.
- Add food color and essence to it.
- Rest it for 20 minutes.
- Heat a griddle to medium temperature, apply little oil and wipe it with a tissue.
- Pour the batter and spread into a thin dosa. Take some butter and apply over it. Cover and cook it.
- Flip it and remove when cooked. Serve it with Strawberry jam or sweet condensed milk.
- Children will love the strawberry taste and the beautiful colour.