- Rice 1 cup matta rice
- Rice 1 cup white rice/ ponni rice/ basmati rice
- Uluva 2 spoons
- Urad Dal 1 cup
- Keep all the above ingredients overnight and blend all the ingredients with enough water to get a dosa batter. Make the consistency a little thinner so that we could get thin and crispy dosas.
- Take a Dosa tawa and place it in the flame. Check the hotness of tawa by sprinkling little water. Once tawa is hot and ready, pour 1 ladle of batter in the middle and flatten the dosa. Sprinke some ghee on sides of dosas and over the dosa. After a minute, dosa is cooked in the bottom. flip the dosa to cook nicely both parts.
- Using a flat spatula or scissor, cut the radius of dosa from the center to one corner. Keep the flame low till the dosa is crispy and golden brown in the bottom.
- Then roll the dosa like a cone using the cut edge of the dosa.
- Serve this Crispy and delicious Ghee Roast with sambar, or your desired chutney and enjoy
Children will love the shape and smell of this crispy dosa