- Whole wheat soaked for 3-4 hrs – 1 cup
- Grind the wheat into a soft paste. You can also grind coconut for more taste. But I do not usually grind coconut. Add salt and mix well
- Heat a dosa pan, apply little oil, spread the 1 dessert spoon of mixture using a ladle in the shape of a dosa.
- Cover it and let it cook over one side, when done flip it and cook the other side.
- Prepare dosa with all the mixture and serve it with chutney of your choice.
- A healthy and guilt free breakfast is ready for your loved ones.