- 1 cup Oats 1 cup
- Rice flour ¼ cup
- Suji / Rava ¼ cup
- Buttermilk ½ cup
- Green chillies, chopped 2 Nos.
- pinch of asafoetida (Hing)
- 1/2 table-spoon Oil to make each dosa
- Salt to taste
- Coarsely dry grind the oats. Mix all the above ingredients along with oats. Make a medium thick batter. Add a little water, if needed.
- Cover it and keep for 15 minutes.
- Heat non-stick flat pan over medium-high flame.
- Take 1/2 cup of dosa batter and spread it properly in circular motion to form a circle on a hot pan.
- After 2 mins. add 1/2 table-spoon oil at the sides of dosa and turn it to the other side. Cook from both sides until light brown patches appear..
- Hot Oats Dosa is ready to serve with chutney.