- Tuna – 1 tin
- Onion – 1 big (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tablespoon (Chopped)
- Green chilli – 4 (Sliced)
- Potato – 1 boiled & mashed
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder -1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice -1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Egg white -2
- Curry leaves (Chopped)
- Coriander leaves ( Chopped)
- Salt – As required
- Oil – for frying
- Wash the tuna well.
- Saute onion till it becomes soft.
- Add ginger, green chillies and curry leaves. Add tuna. Mix well. Add salt, Kashmiri chilly powder & garam masala, cumin powder and lemon juice.
- Add mashed potatoes & coriander leaves and mix well.
- Make the mixture to desired shapes.
- Beat the egg white. Dip each cutlet in egg white & roll with bread crumbs. Deep fry in oil.
Serve hot with Garlic chilli sauce or tomato sauce.