- Noodles – 1 packet Boiled and drained
- Sausages- 5 Nos Boiled and cut to 1inch pieces
- Parsley chopped- 2 table spoon
- Garlic chopped- 1 table spoon
- Cheese grated- 1 table spoon
- Pepper- 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Corn flour- 1/2 cup
- Egg white- 1 No
- Oil –for deep frying
- Mix to the boiled noodles salt, pepper, chopped garlic and parsley.
- Take hand full of noodles, place a sausage in middle and cover it with noodles and add some corn flour and make it into ball by pressing softly. Dip it in egg white and once again roll into corn flour. Keep it aside. Wash your hand and repeat the same step for rest of the balls.
- Deep fry it in oil and remove it as it turns crispy and golden brown.
- Serve it hot with chili sauce.