- 30 oz. strawberry milk
- 10 gms Agar Agar or Gelatine powder
- 4 oz Sugar
- I tsp strawberry essence
- 3 egg white
- 2 oz sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberry
- ¼ tsp salt
- Boil strawberry Milk in a pot, mix sugar and agar agar powder together and add it into the boiling milk together with salt. Add in the strawberry Switch off the fire once the milk starts to boil and the agar agar melts.
- Whisk egg white for 2 mins add in the 2 oz sugar and continue to whisk until it tums white and stands on peak.
- Gently pour in the strawberry milk and continue to whisk until the milk blends with the egg white. Do not over whisk as there should be some egg white floating on top of the milk.
- Wet a glass casserole, pour the strawberry jelly mixture and sprinkle the chopped strawberry on top of the jelly and leave to set. When cool leave it in a fridge and serve cool as a dessert .
Courtesy: Quick & Easy Flavors by KV Sutha