- Boneless Chicken ½ Kg (minced)
- Potato 1 No.
- Onion 2 Nos.
- Green chilly 4 Nos.
- Ginger 1 inch long (chopped)
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Coriander leaves 1 bunch (Chopped)
- Salt As required
- Oil to fry
- Samosa sheets 1 Packet
- Boil minced chicken with salt and very little water for 10 to 15 min.
- Boil Potato and mash it nicely
- Take a pan pour Olive oil little and sauté onion, chillies, ginger, garlic for some time and add chicken and potato and coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
- Take the samosa sheets and fill the chicken mix and make it to samosa shape and deep fry.
Fillings can be as per your choice e.g Mixed vegetables, meat, or fish etc.