- BADAM | ALMONDS 1/2 CUP
- MILK 1/4 CUP
- SUGAR 3/4 CUP
- SAFFRON A PINCH(OPTIONAL)
- GHEE 1-2 TBLSP
- 1 spoon corn flour diluted in water
- CARDAMOM POWDER A PINCH(OPTIONAL)
- Soak the badam | almonds in very hot water for 20 minutes.
- Take out the skin and grind it into a smooth paste. Add the milk for grinding.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add badam paste and sugar (equal amount of the paste) and 1 tblsp of ghee.
- Meanwhile grease a pan and keep it aside.
- Stir in this badam sugar mixture in a medium low flame.
- Soak the saffron in 1 tblsp of warm milk for5 minutes and add that saffron milk to this.
- Add corn flour diluted in water
- Stir well till the badam mixture becomes a thick mass and starts leaving the sides of the pan. Add the remaining 1 tblsp of ghee.
- Transfer this to the greased plate and when this becomes warm cut it into pieces.