- All Purpose flour 1 cup
- Egg 1 No.
- Softened Butter 30 gm
- Peanut butter (chunk) ½ cup
- Granulated sugar ¾ cup
- Salt 1pinch
- Baking powder ¼ spoon
- Toffee nut syrup ½ spoon
- Beat sugar and butter for 1 minute, add egg and toffee nut syrup to it and beat using a hand mixer.
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder using a spatula.
- Add the mix slowly to the previously beated mix.
- Again beat the complete ingredients for 2 to 3 minutes. (Now it will make a fine shiny dough)
- Make small balls from the dough and make patties. Bake in Over for 10 to 15 minutes depending upon the thickness of the patty, it may vary)
- Make different shapes to attract kids.
A feel good cookies ready to share your love and care