- All purpose flour ¾ cup
- Finely powdered oats ½ cup
- Egg 2 Nos.
- Softened butter 30 gm
- Peanut butter ½ cup
- Granulated brown sugar ½ cup
- Salt A Pinch
- Baking soda ¼ spoon
- Toffee nut syrup ½ tsp.
- Beat sugar and butter for 1 minute. Add egg and toffee nut syrup to it and beat using a hand mixer.
- Mix the flour first add all purpose flour and then oats powder. Salt and baking soda using a spatula.
- Add the mix slowly to the previously beated mix.
- Again beat the complete ingredients for 2 to 3 minutes.. Not the mix make a fine shiny dough.
- Squeeze the dough to the tube into the small cup base. Bake in an oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
A healthy snack is ready to enjoy.. Kids will love it