- ¾ cup uncooked burgol, rinsed
- 1 cup vegetable broth or water (for cooking Burgol)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups broccoli florets, finely diced
- 1 cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Crushed red pepper (optional) to taste
- In a medium sauce pan, combine burgol and water (or broth) and cook .Let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cooled burgol, eggs, broccoli, onion, garlic, cheese and paprika.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray mini-muffin tins with butter.
- Put a heaping tablespoonful of Burgol mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes and then gently remove from pan to cool completely.
Have it with spicy sauce or tomatoe ketch up