A delight to taste bud to pickle and potato lovers
- Baby potato or potato pieces:- Boiled ( 25 nos) adding salt*
(the potato should not be overcooked, it should not break while cooking)
- Onion- 1 no chopped
- Ginger Garlic paste- 1tsp
- Tomato-1 no
- Masala powder – powder the below mentioned spices
- Methi- ¼ tsp
- Mustard -1/2 tsp
- Sauf (Aniseeds) – ½ tsp
- Turmeric-1/4 tsp
- Amchoor powder (optional)
- Chili flakes -1tsp
- Chili powder -1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice-1tsp or vinegar for tanginess
- Oil -3 table spoon
- Heat a pan add oil. Add the onions when it become soft add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell leaves.
- Add the spice powder and mix well. Put the boiled potatoes into and fry it till golden colour.
- After 5 minutes add the tomato and mix well.
- Add the turmeric, chili flakes, chili powder, amchoor powder, salt and mix well for few minutes. Add few drops of water
- Lastly add lemon juice or vinegar for tanginess, decorate with coriander leave and serve it hot with chapatti or white rice.