Fresh whole lychee contains a total 72 mg of vitamin C per 100 grams of fruit. On average, consuming nine peeled lychee fruits would meet an adult’s daily vitamin C Lychees are low in saturated fat and sodium.
China is the main producer of lychees, followed by India
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Some ice cubes
- 1 glass lychee juice
- Mint leaves
- Pinch of salt
- In a jar, put lemon juice and lychee juice. And 2 mint leaves
- Add some ice, salt to taste and blend it well.
- Sieve well and pour in a jar
- Finally garnish it with some mint leaves and serve chilled.