- All Purpose flour – 1 cup
- Water- enough to make the dough
- Oil-1 tsp
- Salt- a pinch
- Apple : 2 nos skinned and chopped to small pieces
- Sugar – 3 table spoon
- Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp
- Cashew nut broken -2 table spoon
- Raisins -2 table spoon
- Butter-1/2 tsp
- HERSHEY’S Dark Chocolate Baking Chips – 3-4 table spoon
- Butter-1 tsp
- Put in a glass bowl and microwave it till it melt.
- Knead the flour with salt, oil and water. Add water from time to time for a soft dough. Cover it with a wet towel to avoid drying for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat a pan, add little butter and sugar, let the sugar melt and turn to golden colour, add ½ cup of water and add the apples, cinnamon, cashew & rasins. Cook until it is thick.
- Keep aside and cool it.
- Make the dough into thin poori, put the apples to one side, and fold it and press the edges with a fork and attach the both edge together.
- Heat the steamer and steam the momos for 5-10 minutes. Don’t steam too much as it hardens the momos.
- Serve it on a plate and decorate with chocolate sauce over it.
- Yummy sweet momos are ready to serve.