- Mashed potato- 2 cups
- Mint coconut Chutney – ¾ cup
( coconut ¾ cup, mint leaves 3-4 stalk, coriander leaves 2-3 table spoon, green chili 2, salt and lemon juice 1 table spoon- blend it without water and make a solid chutney)
* For crunchiness add blanched chopped almonds and mix well
- Pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Egg white of 1 egg beaten / maida solution- for rolling
- Oil for deep frying
- Make lemon size balls of mashed potato, make a small hole and fill it with mint chutney.
- Dip the balls in maida solution or egg white and roll it in bread crumbs. For more crispyness dip it once again in the solution and roll it in bread crumbs.
- Fry it in hot oil and drain it when it is golden brown and crispy in colour.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup.