- Hung Yogurt 250 grams
- Grated Paneer-1/2 cup
- Chopped coriander leaves-2 Teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder -1/4 teaspoons
- Onion thinly sliced 1 medium
- Green chillies chopped-1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat masala
- Bread crumbs-Optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Moisten your hands and flatten each portion to give the kebabs a smooth, even shape.
- Optionally if you find difficulty in rolling into shape add some bread crumbs
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadai and fry till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.