- Crushed Digestive biscuits-3 Cups
- Melted Butter-1/2 Cup
- Custard powder-2 tea spoon
- Milk-2 Cups
- Crush digestive biscuit
- Add melted butter and Sugar to crushed biscuit to a thick batter consistency
- Place paper cups into the cupcake baking trays
- Mold it into cup shape by pressing the sides and bottom using a spoon.
- Refrigerate the tart for 4-5 hours or preferably overnight
- Fill in the tart with custard and top it with fruits of your choice
- Mix custard powder into 1/4 cup of milk
- Heat the remaining milk with sugar
- Now slowly add the custard mixture over medium heat.
- Stir constantly till it thickens
- Allow it to cool and then refrigerate and use