1. Bread slices 8 Nos.
2. Egg 2
3. Bread crumbs 1 cup
4. Chicken 150 grams
5. Ginger garlic chopped 1 teaspoon
6. Onion cut into cubes 1
7. Capsicum cut into cubes 1
8. Tomatoe 1 No. cut into cubes
9. Cabbage 1 small cup sliced
10. Chilly powder 1 teaspoon
11. Pepper powder 1 /2 teaspoons
12. Tomato sauce 1 tablespoon
13. Coriander leaves 2 tablespoons
14. Salt to taste
15. Oil for frying
Heat a pan and add 1 tablespoon oil add chopped ginger garlic and onion.
Saute 2 or 3 minutes. Add chicken pieces. Add capsicum, cabbage and tomatoes and stir well. Add chilly and pepper powder.
Now add tomato sauce, coriander leaves and salt to taste.
Mix well. Filling is ready now.
Cut bread slices into round shape with a mould or glass put one bread piece over another and take together and dip in beaten egg and roll out in bread crumbs.it will look like a thick cutlet.