- Curry leaves – 2 cups
- Chana Dal- 2.5 table spoon
- Urad Dal- 2.5 table spoon
- Coriander Seeds- 1 table spoon
- Cumin- 1 tea spoon
- Red Chili- 10 nos
- Ginger -2 small pieces
- Coconut grated 2 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Tamarind – lemon size
- Oil- 2 table spoon
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and roast chana dal till golden brown. And remove it into a plate
- Add the Urad dal and chana dal till golden colour and remove it into the plate.
- Add the coriander seeds and cumin seeds and roast till raw aroma leaves
- Heat little more oil and roast the red chili. And do not burn, just till it turns to deep red. Remove it to the plate.
- Add the coconut and roast it till golden brown and remove it to plate
- Lastly add the remaining oil and roast the curry leaves till it is crispy.
- Roast all in a low fire so that it does not burn