- Kudam puli not dry ones – 250 gm
- Ginger – 1 piece (chopped)
- Garlic – 6 cloves (chopped)
- Green Chilly – 3 nos (chopped)
- Red Chilly Powder – 2 tsp
- Fenugreek Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Asafetida Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Vinegar – 5 tsp
- Curry Leaves – 1 string
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Wash and cut Kudampuli small..
Heat oil in a pan and fry puli for 3 minutes. Drain and keep it aside.
Heat the same oil and then add chopped garlic, green chilly, ginger and curry leaves into it and sauté for 3 minutes.
Then add red chilly powder, asafetida powder and fenugreek powder into it and fry for a minute.