- Mango Ginger / Manga Inji – 250 gm
- Ginger – 1 piece (chopped)
- Garlic – 6 cloves (chopped)
- Green Chilly – 3 nos (chopped)
- Red Chilly Powder – 2 tsp
- Fenugreek Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Vinegar – 5 tsp
- Curry Leaves – 1 string
- Gingelly Oil – 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Wash, peel and chop the mango ginger into very very small pieces.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the chopped mango ginger for 3 minutes. Drain and keep it aside.
Heat the same oil and then add chopped garlic, green chilly, ginger and curry leaves into it and saute for 3 minutes.
Then add red chilly powder, asafoetida powder and fenugreek powder into it and fry for a minute.
Add mango ginger, vinegar and salt into it and saute for another 3 minutes on a low flame.
Switch off the flame and allow to cool.
Tasty Manga Inji Achar is ready.
Courtesy: Mrs. Sheela Rajagopal – One of veppila.com Well Wisher