Rissoles is a European appetizer. Rissoles can be prepared in various methods with meat, fruits or fish.
- Fish Fillets- 2 nos
- Brown Bread slices – 3 Nos
- Bread crumbs- 5 table spoon for coating
- Lemon juice- 2 table spoon
- Chili Flakes- 1/2 table spoon ( Optional)
- Coriander leaves (cilantro leaves)- 2 table spoon
- Parsley – 2 table spoon
- Oregano – 1 tsp (optional)
- Mozzarella cheese – 2 table spoon
- Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Egg white- of 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- Olive Oil- 3 -4 table spoon
- In a blender, blend items from 1 – 12. Keep it in the fridge for some time.
- Make lemon size balls and flatten it into small disc.
- Lay the bread crumbs on a plate and coat the disc. And shallow fry in a flat pan with little olive oil till it is golden brown.
- Serve it with sandwiched in a lettuces leaf or with your favorite dip.