- Rice Noodles 1 packet
- Carrot 1 – chopped thin
- Green onion – Chopped 1 cup
- Mushrooms – Chopped 1 cup
- Bell pepper – Desired colour chopped 1 cup
- Soy sauce light 2 table spoons
- Bay leaf 1 No.
- Garlic 2 cloves – chopped
- Cilantro 1 table spoon chopped
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Stir and allow to soak until softened, about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Take a pan and add garlic, green onions, carrots, basil, and cilantro. Toss in rice noodles, and sesame oil. Allow to sit for 30 minutes to absorb flavors. Garnish with additional green onions and peanuts if desired. You can add on top with grilled chicken and chillies.