- 2 cups arugula (Rocket leaves)
- 1 cup radish, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup kalamata olives deseeded; (or any other Greek olive)
- ½ cup burrata cheese, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the radish, arugula, kalamata olives in a plate. Top with burrata cheese chunks.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and serve.
Note-you can find burrata cheese in most grocery stores in the cheese section. If you can’t find it you can substitute fresh mozzarella. Burrata cheese is very soft and will not slice well. Just add the creamy chunks to the salad!