- Cuttlefish 500 grams
- Onion chopped 2 Nos
- Tomato chopped 2 Nos.
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Curry leaves chopped
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Coconut grated 1 cup
- Turmeric ½ spoon
- Chilli powder 1 spoon
- Garam masala ½ spoon
- Cashew Paste or fresh cream ½ cup
- Wash fish add salt, turmeric, ginger garlic paste and pressure cook till 3 whistle.
- Drain fish
- Take a pan add oil then onion, little ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and all powders and salt.
- Add coconut and saute well and then add fish
- Add little cashew cream (which I prefer) and add little water and cover the lid and cook for 5 minutes. The outcome should be dry or with little moisture
Tasty yummy roast is ready