- Portobello Mushrooms 4 Nos.
- Cheese grated ½ cup
- Minced Meat 1 cup (if not meat use mash potatoes)
- extra virgin Olive oil 2 table spoons
- Salt As required
- Black pepper ½ spoon
- Garlic chopped ½ spoon
- Sliced Gouda 4 Nos
- Cut out stems and small pocket inside mushroom cap, and wash thoroughly and sprinkle some salt and black pepper
- Take a pan add olive oil and cook Minced meat with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Mix the cooked meat nicely and Stuff mushrooms with filling.
- Place mushrooms on cooking sheet
- Lay small slices of gouda cheese over top, just enough to melt over stuffing.
- Place in fridge for 15-20 mins.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 20 mins.
- Let sit to cool for 5 mins and serve.