- Wheat coarse 1 Cup
- Jaggery 1/2 Cup
- Ghee melted 2 +2+1 Tbsp
- Water 1 1/2 Cup
- Sugar As needed
- Grated almonds For garnishing
- Take wheat flour coarse in bowl and add 2 tbsp ghee and mix it properly.
- Take 11/2 cup of water in saucepan, add jaggery and boil it for 10 – 15 min.
- Once jaggery water boil properly add 2 tbsp ghee, wheat flour coarse and stir properly.
- Add 1 tbsp ghee on the edge of pane and cover it. Cook for 10-15 minutes on low heat.
- Remove pan from the heat and let it cool for sometimes till you can mix it with hand.
- Add ghee and sugar as per your taste, mix it with hand and sever it.