- Chicken Breasts – 2 nos cut in small cubes
- Pepper-1 teaspoon
- Garlic- Crushed-1/2 teaspoon
- Chilli powder -1 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour -1 Cup
- Cornflakes- Crushed -1 Cup
- Egg-beated – 2 Nos
- Salt –as required
- BBQ sauce-1/2 Cup
- Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder and chilli powder
- Dip chicken pieces one by one into the flour, then into the egg and finally in to cornflakes powder.
- Heat oil in a skillet and over medium flame
- Fry the chicken pieces until golden brown and crispy
- In a pan heat bbq sauce until bubbly
- Toss the fried chicken pieces until its evenly coated.