Nannari- Hemidesmus indicus, Indian sarsaparilla
The herb ‘Sarasaparilla’, better known as ‘Nannari’ is a wonder herb which would come in handy during summer, with its cooling medicinal property of protecting one from common summer ailments.
- Nannari Syrup – 3- table spoon
- Sugar Syrup – 3 table spoon
- Lemon Juice – ½ cup
- Salt- a pinch
- Green chili- cut to very small pieces ¼ tsp
- Mint leaves- chopped -1/2 tsp
- Basil seeds (soaked) – ½ tables spoon
- Water (or soda) – 2 glasses
- Ice – 3-4 pieces
Take a bottle with lid add all the ingredients and shake well and add ice and serve it chilled.
It is tangy, sweet and spicy drink which cools our mind and body.