- 1 cup Gram flour
- 1/2 cup Rice flour
- 1/4 cup Corn flour
- 1/2 cup Broken cashew nuts
- 1tsp Fennel seeds
- 5nos Garlic cloves
- 20nos Mint leaves
- Few curry leaves
- 3nos Green chillies (chopped)
- 1/4tsp Baking soda
- Oil for deepfrying +2tbsp Hot oil
- Take the fennel seeds and garlic cloves in a mixie jar, grind as coarse paste.
- Add the mint leaves and grind as bit coarse paste.
- Heat oil for deepfrying.
- Take the gram flour,rice flour,corn flour, grounded paste,cashew nuts curry leaves,green chillies,baking soda, salt. In a Kadai pour oil and make it hot. Make small small pakoras and deep fry.
- It goes well with green coriander/ mint chutney.
Very tasty pakoras for your evening tea