- Wheat Flour- 3 cup
- Spinach chopped – 2 cups
- Ginger paste- 1 table spoon
- Green chili chopped – 1 no ( increase or decrease according to spiciness)
- Cumin Seeds- 1 tsp
- Oil- 4-5 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Water –approximately 1 cup
- Make a dough using Wheat Flour, spinach, ginger paste, green chilli chopped, cumin seeds, 2 table spoon of oil, salt using required amount of water.
- The dough should be firm (harder) than the chapatti dough as the spinach will leave water and it will turn to be too soft.
- Knead the dough for few seconds, and keep it covered and rest it for 20 – 25 min
- After 20 min apply little oil and knead it once again and make equal size balls.
- Roll out into small circle apply little oil and fold it into half and once again apply little oil and fold it. It will look like a triangle. Roll it out to a thick triangle. (shape according to your choice)
- Paratha are thicker than chapatti.
- Heat the Tava or griddle and place the rolled roti on it and cook one side.
- Flip the roti and cook the other side.
- Apply some oil or ghee on both sides and cook till golden brown.
- Serve a healthy and tasty Spinach Paratha with pickles or a raitha.