- 01 Rice Water thick 4 cups
- 02 Rice powder 1 cup
- 03 Ghee 3 tablespoons
- 04 Jaggery 4 big pieces
- 05 Cashew Nuts 12 nos.
- 06 Cardamom powder 1 spoon
- Mix the rice powder to Rice water till there are no lumps.
- Takes a thick bottom pan pour the rice water and rice powder mixture and in low flame stir the mixture continuously till it thickens.
- When the mixture thickens well, add some butter/ ghee and stir again continuously.
- Add little ghee at regular intervals till all the ghee finishes. When done add cardamom powder and fried cashew nuts.
- Pour the halwa onto a greased plate and cool it down
- When the halwa completely cools down cut in your desired shape and serve.
Yummy halwa ready to surprise your guests
Couresy: D channel