Falooda is a dessert, if you look at it technically, but practically it is an any-time snack! This exciting combination of sweetened rose-flavoured milk with falooda sev, subza seeds, vanilla ice-cream is a delicacy that appeals to all. It is quite sumptuous and satiating. Indeed, what a tasty way to chase hunger away!
3 cups hot milk
3 tbsp sugar
6 tbsp rose syrup
6 tbsp soaked falooda seeds (subza)
1 cup falooda sev soaked
4 scoops vanila icecream
For The Garnish
- Grated pista/ badam/ cashew
- rose syrup
- Combine the milk and sugar in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Keep this sweetened milk aside to cool slightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or till it is chilled.
- Pour 1½ tbsp of rose syrup in a tall glass, add the 1½ tbsp of falooda seeds, ¼ cup falooda sev over it.
- Pour ¾ cup of the chilled sweetened milk over it and top with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 3 more glasses.
- Serve immediately garnished with a few drops of rose syrup.