- Large Prawns-12 nos (deveined and tail intact)
- Desiccated coconut- ½ cup
- Garlic- Minced 2 tsp
- Bird’s eye chilli-3-4 nos( increase or decrease according your spiciness)
- Curry leaves- 3 sprig
- Butter- 2 table spoon
- Sugar-1/2 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Soya sauce-1 tsp
- Oil- 3-4 table spoon for frying
- Pepper powder-1/2 tsp
- Corn flour-1 table spoon
- Egg white-1 beaten
- Beat the egg white, add corn flour, pepper and salt mix well and marinate the cleaned prawns in it. Keep it for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the prawns and drain it on a towel
- Heat another pan roast the coconut to golden color in low flame. Remove it on a plate and keep it aside.
- Add butter to the pan and add minced garlic, curry leaves, crushed bird’s eye chilli and saute it till a nice aroma emits. It will take 1-2 min.
- Add the fried prawns, sugar, Soy Sauce and mix well. And off the stove
- Add the roasted coconut mix well and serve it on a plate.