- ALL PURPOSE FLOUR 2 ½ CUP
- POWEDERED SUGAR 1 CUP
- BAKING POWDER 1 TEASPOON
- BAKING SODA 1 TEASPOON
- EGG 2 NOS.
- VANILA EXTRACT 1 TEASPOOON
- Melted butter ½ CUP
- Crushed Pineapple ½ CUP
- Preheat the Oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes
- Whisk the flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda and sieve it
- Mix melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until smooth
- Add the wet mix to the dry mix and combine well
- Add crushed pineapple and mix well
- Now pour the batter to the greesed cake tin.
- Bake for 25 to 35 min. at 180 deg. C
- Allow the cake to cool
- Spread cream cheese frosting
Cream Cheese frosting
- Mix ½ cup of butter, 1 cup of cream cheese with an electric beater. Gradually mix sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat until you get a thick and spreadable frosting.