1. Tomato Juice – Cut the tomato and apply the juice, it will help in treating sunburn
2. Curd/Yogurt – Applying yogurt will help to reduce the redness of sunburn
3. For dry skin- Avoid using any sort of face wash. Apply frozen Fresh cream directly on face and wash it off with chickpea powder (kadala podi) with warm water after 10 minutes. You will love your smooth face.
4. Vitamin E capsules and mix it with enough amount of moisturizer in a separate glass bowl and use it accordingly. Do not mix in large quantity much as it will become bad.
5. Grape seed oil is very good for applying to avoid on stretch marks during pregnancy. And it also moisturizes the skin.
6. Egg white - Applying egg white on the face will help to reduce the pores on the skin.
7. A very good face pack to apply regularly if time permits or twice in a week. Orange Skin (make it dry to keep in sunlight for 2 to 3 days), Almonds few, Oats 2 big spoon, make a powder of all these. Keep in refrigerator to use. Whenever use, take a spoonful of these powder, add honey and little almond oil (if skin is dry or allergic to any ingredient mentioned avoid this).
8. Strawberry yogurt-To soften pigmentation and age spots apply strawberry yogurt.
9. For matured skin – Hydrating almond, aleovera, honey and milk mask is the best. Mix the alovera gel, honey, milk and almond paste. Apply over the face and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
10. Dry Skin- To avoid dry skin, apply body moisture or baby oil after drying your body as soon as you come out of the bath.
11. Almond oil applied on the lips and surrounding areas will keep the skin supple and hydrate. Almond oil is great skin calming effect and is rich in omega 3 fatty acid and alpha linoleic acid.
12. Coriander Seeds is considered one of the best remedies for conjunctivitis (pink eye), coriander also prevents other eye diseases and problems due to heat. It reduces redness, itchiness and inflammation in the eyes. Wash a table spoon of coriander whole seeds well put it in a bowl of s drinking water and keep in the fridge. Put some drops of this water frequently into eye.
13. To remove the dead skin on the lips exfoliate it with little Vaseline & common salt with a tooth brush.
14. To brighten up the teeth- Brush with lemon juice and salt.
15. To reduce dark circles around eye, dip a cloth/ or cotton in ice water or rose water and keep on eyes for 10 min. Very relaxing the stress free.