Diet foods to fill you up
• Oats are rich with fibre and can boost levels of a hormone which regulates the appetite.
• Nuts are a good choice for a snack as it takes longer to digest and are rich with fibre
• Apples – have added benefit of containing a lot of water, which fills tummies and also boasts pectin, which helps regulate blood sugar.
• Proteins- that means anything with egg is a good choice- it makes you feel full for longer
low-fat yoghurt is good
• Gooseberry (Amla) is a wonder fruit. It purifies blood, detoxifies the body, and strengthens the immune system. Moreover, amla improves the functioning of the liver and pancreas. It has a soothing effect on mind.