- Bitter gourd- 2 Nos.
- Mango raw- 1 No.
- Shallots -6 Nos.
- Ginger Garlic – 1 small spoon
- Milk of 1 full Coconut
- Red chilly powder (Kashmiri) 1 Table spoon
- Turmeric powder 1 small spoon
- Jeera powder 1 pinch
- Salt – as required
- Olive oil – 1 table spoon
- Cut bitter gourd very thin slices and marinate with little chilly powder and turmeric and salt for sometime. Then shallow fry
- Cut shallots – thin round
- Mango – cut small cubes
- Take a pot and pour oil to hot. Add ginger garlic paste, shallots and remaining red chilly powder and turmeric powder and jeera powder add salt..Add shallow fried bittergourd and mango pieces..
- When the pieces cook well, add thick coconut milk.
- Remove from the stove, decorate with curry leaves. Healthy and tasty dish is ready ,serve with rice