- 1. Sabudana (Sago) – 2 cups
- 2. Potato – 3 Nos medium size
- 3. Ginger – 1 inch long piece
- 4. Garlic – 3 cloves
- 5. Green chilli – 2 to 3 nos
- 6. Salt – As required
- 7. Garam masala – ¼ tsp (or as per your taste)
- 8. Coriander leaves – a full bunch
- 9. Corn Starch – 2 table spoon
- 10. Bread Crumbs – 2 cup
- 11. Water -1/2 cup
- 1. Soak Sabudana for 2 hours, squeeze out all the water
- 2. Boil potato, remove the skin and mash it nicely.
- 3. Chop finely- ginger, garlic, green chilli and coriander leaves
- 4. Take a bowl, add the sabudana, mashed potato, chopped ginger, garlic, green chilli and coriander leaves, salt and Garam masala, mix it well and shape it to your imagination
- 5. Take a shallow bowl diluted the corn starch with water, dip each sabudana tikki.
- 6. Then coat the tikki lightly in bread crumbs and deep fry in hot oil.
Best to have the tikki for tea or coffee with hot chilli sauce or tomato ketchup, while lazily sitting in the balcony enjoying the cool rain.