- 1.Banana: – Medium ripe – 2 nos
- 2. Egg: 5 Nos
- 3. Sugar: 4 teaspoon
- 4. ghee – 2 teaspoon
- 5. cardamom powder – 2
- 6. sliced Badam (Almond) – 2 teaspoon
- cashew nuts – full – 100 gm (roasted in ghee)
- raisins – 2 teaspoon – roasted in ghee
- Cut the banana into two halves and clear the seeds. Then chop to small cubes and roast them in ghee and keep it aside
- Beat the egg and sugar well. To this mixture add cardamom powder as well.
- Mix all these contents with a spoon and keep it ready.
- Take a pan and add ghee. pour the mix and add the mixture to it.
- Close the lid and bake in low flame for 15-20 minutes.
- You can directly bake in an oven as well.