- Ginger– 1 inch piece minced
- Green Chilly – 1 or 2 nicely ground
- Coconut grated – ¼ cup
- Salt – as required
- Yogurt – 1 Cup
- Coconut Oil- 2 tsp
- Mustard – ¾ tsp
- Make a fine paste of grated coconut.
- Take a small vessel and put the yogurt add the minced ginger pieces, chilli salt
and coconut paste and mix well.
- Put a pan on stove add 2 tsp on oil add mustard, let it sputter and finally put curry leave and temper the yogurt mixture
- There is yet another version. Instead of grinding the ginger, chop it into fine pieces and add to the mixture, rest follow