- ½ Kg skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 2 oranges, juiced (appx. 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Salt – As required
- Olive Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Mixed nut – ¼ cup
- Combine chicken, orange juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic paste, ginger paste, and black pepper.
- Heat a a large nonstick pan add Olive Oil and the marinated Chicken and let it cook.
- Cook and stir until the sauce reduces to a sticky glaze and the chicken is cooked.
- Finally sprinkle coarsely ground mixed nuts and decorate it with orange wedges serve it.