- 1 whole chicken – cut to pieces
- 2 inch ginger – finely chopped
- 3 or 4 garlic – finely chopped
- 2 onions chopped
- Soya sauce – 4 tabsp.
- 6 green chilly sliced (add more if you like it hot)
- 1 tabsp pepper powder
- 3 tabsp of cooking oil
- Corriander leaves – chopped
- Salt to taste.
- Preparation (chicken)
- 1. Wash the chicken thoroughly, mix in the soya sauce, pepper powder, salt and marinate.
- 2. Heat oil in a frying pan and when it is hot, add the ginger/garlic/onions and sliced chilly.
- Fry till fragrant.
- 3. Add the chicken and stir well. Add 1/2 cup of water and let it cook well.
- 4. Remove from fire once it is completely cooked.
* Save 1 1/2 cup of gravy from the chicken once it is cooked and use it to cook the rice
For COOKING RICE
- 3 cups of basmati rice washed and drained.
- 3 cups of water
- *1 1/2 cups of the chicken gravy.
Mix together and cook it in a rice cooker till the rice is well cooked.
- Chilly sauce
- Grind 10 red chilly with 2 pcs of garlic and a small piece of ginger.
- Mix with a little salt and add 3 tabsp of lemon juice. Mix thoroughly and eat
- It with the chicken rice.
- P.S. You can increase or decrease the chilly and salt according to your taste.