- Mango ripped 2 Nos. cut into small pieces
- Tamarind paste – 1 very small ball size
- Green chilly 2 Nos.
- Ginger 1 big piece cut into small small
- Garlic – 3 to 4 Cloves – cut into small pieces
- Jaggery – 1 Big piece
- Mustard seed – 1 spoon
- Kayam 1 small piece
- Chilly powder 1 spoon
- Turmeric Powder 1 spoon
- Methi (Uluva/Fenugreek) seeds crushed
- Olive oil – as required
- Salt – as required
Cut ripped mango in small small cubes and marinate with red chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt and keep aside.
Keep a kadai to make oil hot.. Put mustard seeds, when it splutter add crushed methi seeds and then ginger, garlic and green chilly. When aroma comes out, add marinated mango and add tamarind paste mixed in water. Add jaggery. Allow it to cook for sometime, till the all the ingredients mix well with mango.
Take out from pan allow to cool and serve with Biriyani, or white rice.